Matrox Maevex Series
4K and Full HD AV-over-IP Encoders & Decoders
Matrox Maevex™ Series encoders & decoders stream and record multiple Full HD and/or 4K channels of video and audio over standard LAN connectivity at user-defined low bitrates. Matrox PowerStream Plus™ software is included at no extra cost for easy remote management, while the full Maevex API—with access to the complete feature set—is available upon request to integrators and developers looking to create their own control application or to include Maevex functionality in existing control applications.
Matrox Maevex Offers You:
- Industry-leading technology: Drive quad inputs and four or more streams and recordings from a single PCIe card, with the capacity to combine multiple cards to support up to 68 channels of 4K capture and real-time encoding, streaming, and recording from a single system.
- Multiple form factors: Available as PCIe cards or stand-alone appliances to suit your installation needs. Our cards provide high-density encode/record/stream, while the appliances offer encode and decode capabilities with zero-latency pass through and system independence at competitive price points.
- Flexible communication: Encode on multiple channels at low bitrates and then use any H.264-compatible device to decode contents directly from your network.
- Complete reach and control: Manage content, access hardware, monitor streams, and control devices locally or remotely with on-demand access from any computer on the network.
- Plug-and-play interoperability: Connect to all H.264-compatible computers, devices, and networks, as well as the full range of Matrox AV-over-IP solutions.
- Reliable and scalable software: Manage the entire Maevex topology, control network access, and customize applications using PowerStream Plus software.
- Simplified operation: Leverage Matrox PowerStream Plus software for workflow management and switching of channels and streams through a simple-to-use interface and no additional equipment.
- Enhanced value: Integrate into your existing 1 GB Ethernet network infrastructure, with easy-to-implement scalability, small form-factor, and minimal power consumption for class-leading YUV 4:4:4 and RGB 8:8:8 image quality.
- Future proof: Build on the most universally deployed codec for interoperability with all H.264-compatible sources and devices for system and software scalability.
- Trusted Matrox quality: Take advantage of industry-leading technology, technical consulting services, integration assistance, and the highest manufacturing standards.
- Matrox Maevex 5100: Affordable, Full HD, H.264 encoder and decoder appliances deliver exceptional quality AV streaming at low bandwidth over standard IP networks.
- Matrox Maevex 6100: Quad encoder card delivers quad input of 4K/UHD and Full HD capture and the availability of many more channels of real-time encode, live stream and record for world-class AV-over-IP and low-bitrate transmissions.