Matrox MuraControl for iPad
Complete control of your video wall is at your fingertips
Matrox MuraControl™ for iPad® enables users to remotely switch, scale, and manage input sources on any Matrox powered video walls with just an iPad and a standard network connection. Using a simulated version of the video wall displayed on the iPad, users can easily and intuitively control the wall—as commands carried out on the tablet are echoed on the video wall in real time.
Drag, drop, and tap on windows to create unique media configurations on the video wall, or choose from a large number of previously saved layouts to switch instantly from one layout to another. Add, remove, or resize inputs using the icons and slide bar located at the bottom of the screen.
Functions supported on MuraControl for iPad:
- Pinch to zoom in or out of the simulated video wall layout
- Use two-finger scroll to navigate the layout in zoom mode
- Double-tap with two fingers anywhere on the screen in zoom mode to return to the original-sized view
- Add or remove inputs by tapping on the 'Plus' and 'Trash' icons respectively
- Tap on inputs to select them, or drag and drop to reposition them
- Intuitively resize inputs by selecting one and then using the slide bar
- Manually resize inputs by selecting one, tapping on the 'Settings' icon, and entering the custom input size using four separate fields
- Select pre-saved layouts by tapping on the 'Demo' arrow
- Lock the position and size of windows in a layout by selecting a window and tapping the ‘Padlock’ icon
- Tap and hold a layout to copy it
- Work on and preview new layouts before implementing them using the 'Current' on/off switch
- Overlap windows and control the Z ordering by tapping and holding an overlapped window to bring up the Z order menu
- Import layouts created with MuraControl for Windows®
- Stop and/or restart the video wall controller using MuraControl
- Option to start the controller in “No Background” mode
- Option to hide the Sidebar in landscape mode
- Option to rename input sources
- Option to select “None” as a window source
- Support for walls using bezel displacement or edge overlap features
- Support for multiple copy and delete actions in edit mode
- Support for source status so that adding a window will not automatically add an inactive source
- Up to 2 x C-Series multi-display graphics cards
- Multiple Mura MPX1 capture and display cards
- Multiple Mura IPX capture cards paired with up to 2 x C-Series2 cards
- Multiple Mura IPX capture cards paired with multiple Mura MPX1 cards
- Multiple Mura IPX capture cards paired with supported 3rd-party graphics3
- Mura IPX output cards as standalone multiviewer or video wall
Streamline your user experience and impress audiences with MuraControl for iPad.
1 See Matrox Mura MPX datasheet for more details.
2 Mura IPX not supported with Matrox C420. See Matrox C-Series datasheet for more details.
3 See release notes for details on which brands, models and configurations are supported.
Mura, MuraControl and Mura MPX are trademarks of Matrox Graphics Inc.
Apple, App Store and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc.