End of life (EOL) effective July 2012
Matrox VPX-IN/Hybrid Controller
Multi-Channel Video and RGB Capture Controller
The Matrox VPX-IN/Hybird combines the capabilities of the VPX-INVID8 and the VPX-INRGB4 for video wall projects where the system size or available PCI-X slots is restrained.
Capture up to 4 RGB analog channels and 8 analog video (NTSC/PAL/SECAM) channels. The VPX-IN/Hybrid is a highly integrated, single slot, PCI-X add-in board with high-speed link ports for connectivity to output display controllers for system-independent data transfers.
- 4 RGB analog channels
- 8 analog video channels (NTSC, PAL, SECAM)
- Single PCI-X slot
- Up to 2 boards per system for a total of 8 RGB analog channels and 16 analog video channels
- Seamlessly stream over a standard and usable Windows® desktop provides a familiar working environment
- Hardware downscale and decimation
- Over the top, dedicated bus allows high speed streaming with no requirements on system resources
- Standard resolutions with the ability to customize to almost any resolution2
- Automatic resolution and format detection provides complete multi-sync operation, connect/re-connect and resolution switch on-the-fly detection with automatic scale to window feature.
1 Support can differ amongst OEM versions
2 Maximum resolution of 1280x1024