Matrox Veos Master Unit
End of life (EOL) April 2012
More content. Greater distance. Guaranteed.
Connect one Master to the PC and broadcast three channels of digital video content over 100 meters (330 feet) on a single RG6 or RG11 coax cable. Attach any number Display and/or Repeater units to extend the distance over another 100 meters (330 feet) with each component without compromising image quality.
- Drive up to three channels to play multiple messages concurrently from a single computer—using just one cable
- Digital extension ensures zero image quality loss and guarantees your distance
- Daisy-chain an unlimited number of Veos components—at over 100m intervals—to drive digital signage across an installation without compromising quality
- Display your content at high resolution - up to 1080p or 1920x1200
- Wide and stable resolution support (16:9 / 16:10 / 4:3) at any distance
- Landscape and pivot display orientation support for increased flexibility*
- LED indicator installation feature allows you to verify the signal being received and generated at each component without your PC having to be on or even attached
- Manage displays at a distance using RS-232 simplex
- Fanless design with no moving parts ensures long product life
- Hot swappable device-remove and replace the unit without shutting down or rebooting the PC
* Default single channel resolution. Other specified resolutions can be set using PowerDesk.