Matrox Veos Display Unit
End of life (EOL) April 2012
More content. Greater distance. Guaranteed.
The Display unit accepts the multi-channel digital signal that had been provided by the Master unit, a Repeater unit, or another Display unit through a single RG6 or RG11 coaxial cable, and can re-transmit this signal to another Display unit or Repeater unit. Each component can be over 100 meters (330 feet) apart from one another, ensuring great distance without compromising image quality.
- Drive up to three channels-on up to two monitors–to play multiple messages concurrently from a single computer–using just one cable
- Convenient channel selector button allows you to easily change your content and tailor it to your desired audience
- Digital extension ensures zero image quality loss and guarantees your distance
- Digital extension lets you see picture perfect at any distance-guaranteed
- Daisy-chain an unlimited number of Veos components-at over 100m intervals-to drive digital signage across an installation without compromising quality
- Display your content at high resolution - up to 1080p or 1920x1200
- Wide and stable resolution support (16:9 / 16:10 / 4:3) at any distance
- Landscape and pivot display orientation support for increased flexibility*
- LED indicator installation feature allows you to verify the signal being received and generated at each component without your PC having to be on or even attached
- Manage displays at a distance using RS-232 simplex
- Fanless design with no moving parts ensures long product life
- Hot swappable device-remove and replace the unit without shutting down or rebooting the PC
*All monitors must be in either landscape or pivot mode - not a combination of both modes.