End of life (EOL) effective June 2013
Matrox PPX-INDVI4 Controller
Four channel display video wall output controller
Ideal for HD applications with its support for 1920x1080 outputs and for performance hungry applications as 2 graphics processing units (GPUs) drive the 4 outputs increasing pixel processing power by two fold.
Based on Matrox cutting edge graphics technology, each GPU supports up to 4 output channels and up to 64 displays currently supported from a single system. Optional capture cards for RGB, DVI and NTSC/PAL/SECAM are available to add acquisition and real-time streaming capabilities to the system.
Additional functionality includes edge overlap and underlap.
- 4 DVI/RGB channels on a single PCI-X slot
- Number of boards limited by PCI-X slots per system
- Seamlessly stream over a standard and usable Windows® desktop provides a familiar working environment.
- Hardware downscale and decimation
- Over the top, dedicated bus allows streaming with no requirements on system resources
- Standard resolutions with the ability to customize to almost any resolution4
- Automatic resolution and format detection provides complete multi-sync operation, disconnect/reconnect and resolution switch on-the-fly detection with automatic scale to window feature.
- Comprehensive SDK for software developers
1 Support can differ amongst OEM versions
2 PCI-X is backward compatible with 66 and 100 MHz
3 PCI-X card will operate in 3.3 volts slots only
4 Maximum resolution of 1920x1200