End of life (EOL) effective May 2010
Matrox Parhelia DL256
The Matrox Parhelia DL256 is a dual-link DVI multi monitor graphics card that supports up to 4MP (million pixels) of resolution (2560 x 1600).
- Matrox DualHead for simultaneous support of one dual-link DVI monitor and one analog monitor
- Joined graphics card mode enables an additional Matrox DualHead* or TripleHead** graphics solution to work in tandem in one system to drive up to four displays†
- Unified Microsoft Windows 2000, Windows XP, and Windows Vista XDDM display driver for Matrox Parhelia series and Millennium P-series graphics cards
- Monitors supported include the 30-inch Apple Cinema HD Display, the Dell 3007WFP, and the HP LP3065 Flat Panel Monitor (all at 2560 x 1600 and 1280 x 800 resolutions)
- 64-bit, 66 MHz PCI card compatible with all PCI and PCI-X slots
- 256 MB graphics memory
- Matrox UltraSharp Display Output Technology
- Hardware support for quad-buffered stereo-3D output
- TV-output support (composite video and S-video, NTSC or PAL)
- Multi-display, multi-card 2D/3D OpenGL and Microsoft DirectX acceleration
- Easy-to-use Matrox PowerDesk driver interface
- Widescreen resolution support and additional functionality via Matrox PowerRes
- Matrox Clone to view a copy of one display on the other display
- Matrox Multi-Display Zoom to view a portion of one display full-screen on the other display
- Matrox PureVideo to view hardware-accelerated video playback in a video window on one display and full-screen on the other display
- Matrox Glyph Anti-Aliasing for the hardware-accelerated smoothing of text edges
- Global sales and technical support
- 3-year warranty
* With Joined graphics card mode, a DualHead graphics card can only be joined with another DualHead graphics card to drive a maximum of four displays.
** TripleHead graphics cards are supported in DualHead mode only.
† Joined graphics card mode multi-display configurations can be obtained by downloading the Matrox PowerDesk-SE version 2.04 display driver and above.
- Matrox Parhelia DL256 graphics card
- DVI-to-HD15 connector adapter
- TV-output adapter cable (composite video and S-video, 1-foot)
- Stereo-3D connector bracket (mini DIN-3 connector)
- Matrox display driver for Microsoft Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000, and Windows XP*
- Matrox PowerDesk (driver interface and utilities)
* Drivers for Windows Server 2003, Windows XP X64 (64-bit) and Windows Vista XDDM available online. For other possible operating systems, contact Matrox.
Maximum resolutions (per display)
- Digital: 2560 x 1600
- Analog: 2048 x 1536