End of life (EOL) effective May 2010
Matrox Parhelia 128MB
The Matrox Parhelia 128MB AGP8x multi monitor graphics card offers reliability, high image quality, and innovative features for a wide range of professional applications.
- Matrox TripleHead to use three* analog monitors at a time (in "independent" or "stretched" mode)
- Matrox DualHead to use two digital or analog monitors at a time (in "independent" or "stretched" mode)
- Joined graphics card mode enables an additional Matrox DualHead** or TripleHead† graphics solution to work in tandem in one system to drive up to four displays‡
- AGP 8x card compatible with all compliant AGP 4x and 8x systems
- 128 MB graphics memory
- Matrox UltraSharp Display Output Technology
- TV-output support (composite video and S-video, NTSC or PAL)
- Multi-display 2D/3D OpenGL and Microsoft DirectX acceleration
- Unified Microsoft Windows 2000, Windows XP, and Windows Vista XDDM display driver for Matrox Parhelia series and Millennium P-series graphics cards
- Matrox-certified display drivers available for leading CAD and GIS software
- Easy-to-use Matrox PowerDesk driver interface
- Display pivoting (rotation) support
- Matrox Clone to view a copy of one display on another display
- Matrox Multi-Display Zoom to view a portion of one display full-screen on another display
- Matrox PureVideo to view hardware-accelerated video playback in a video window on one display and full-screen on another display
- Matrox Glyph Anti-Aliasing for the hardware-accelerated smoothing of text edges
- Support for customizable unattended installation for rapid multi-system setup
- Widescreen resolution support and additional functionality via Matrox PowerRes
- 3-year warranty
* The resolution of each display must be the same when using TripleHead on products in this series.
** With Joined graphics card mode, a DualHead graphics card can only be joined with another DualHead graphics card to drive a maximum of four displays.
† TripleHead graphics cards are supported in DualHead mode only.
‡ Joined graphics card mode multi-display configurations can be obtained by downloading the Matrox PowerDesk-SE version 2.04 display driver and above.
- Matrox Parhelia 128MB graphics card
- DVI-to-HD15 dual-monitor adapter cable (1-foot)
- DVI-to-HD15 connector adapter
- TV-output adapter cable (composite video and S-video, 1-foot)
- Matrox display driver for Microsoft Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000, and Windows XP*
- Matrox PowerDesk (driver interface and utilities)
* Drivers for Windows Server 2003, Windows XP X64 (64-bit) and Windows Vista XDDM available online. For other possible operating systems, contact Matrox.
Maximum resolutions (per display)
- Digital, 1-2 monitors: 1920 x 1200
- Analog, 1-2 monitors: 2048 x 1536
- Analog, 3 monitors: 1280 x 1024