Matrox TheatreVUE Series
End of life (EOL) April 2012
Matrox TheatreVUE T30 and Matrox TheatreVUE T20 display projection controllers are designed to clone any portion, up to the entire main medical display on to a projector, making them ideal solutions for medical presentations, trainings and operating rooms. Matrox TheatreVUE display projection controllers feature high-performance window & level and image load functionality, and produce pristine image quality at high bit-depths and flicker-free output.
- Primary output: Up to 2MP analog/digital, grayscale/color (T20 & T30) and 3 MP digital, grayscale/color (T30)
- Secondary output: Up to 2 MP analog projector (clone any portion, up to the entire primary display)
- Support for two display/projector pairs with multiple PCI boards in a single system
- Pristine image quality at high bit-depths and flicker-free output
- Hardware Pivot provides smooth and accelerated image display
- OpenGL® supported across multiple displays and boards
- Enhanced features available through Matrox Imaging Library (MIL), enabling hardware-accelerated operations such as image cached window/levelling, zoom, rotate, display cloning, and the ability to view 1024 simultaneous shades of gray from 16-bit source images
- Bus performance optimized for fast window & level and cineloop applications
- Hardware Cursor eliminates cursor flicker during cineloops
- No tearing and flicker-free, optimized cineloop playback
- Use either an 8- or 10-bit frame buffer for 256 or 1024 simultaneous shades of gray
N.B.: Support can differ amongst OEM versions.