Matrox ATC RG-400SL
Matrox ATC RG-400SL has been placed under restricted production status – click here for details. Customers deploying the Matrox ATC RG-400SL KVM extension solution can now benefit from higher performance, increased distance and additional features available with the new Matrox Extio F2408 KVM extender.
Control your airspace.
The Matrox ATC RG400SL includes a host interface card and the remote graphics unit (RGU). The interface card connects into the application computer and links the RGU unit by fiber optic cable up to 250 meters (820 feet) away. The RGU connects up to 4 displays, a keyboard, a mouse and sound devices. For even more flexibility, add additional devices to the RGU via the extra USB connections.
- User devices separated from workstation
- Up to 4 RGB / DVI outputs
- Remote keyboard, mouse and audio support
- Remote booting for workstation
- Fast graphics hardware acceleration with no overhead associated to buffer scratching
- Purely hardware remote unit removes liability of an additional OS failure point associated to thin-client type devices
- Support for Windows, Linux and UNIX
Matrox reserves the right to change specifications at any time without notice. Image is for illustration purposes only.