Matrox Extio F2408E Expander
Easy, cost effective way to add 4 more displays
The Matrox Extio F2408E Expander adds 4 more displays to a Matrox Extio F2408 KVM extension solution. The optional Extio F2408E Expander is cost effective as it allows you to power up to 8 displays from a single workstation, fiber-optic cable, and adapter. Imagine that. You can now drive 8 displays up to 1 km away, with a maximum of 2560x1600 per display and with no additional wires to run as it easily connects to the Extio F2408 via a single 5 meter fiber-optic cable. Now that's easy!
- All the features and functionality of Matrox Extio F2408 with 8 displays
- Matrox Extio F2408E Expander remote graphics unit
- Optical transceiver pair for Extio F2408E Expander unit
- 4 DisplayPort™ to DVI adapters
- Universal, external, 12-volt-DC, 5-amp, power adapter
- 1 power supply cable for various regions (North America / Japan, UK, Continental Europe, Australia)
- 5 meter fiber-optical cable
Optional hardware (sold separately)
- DisplayPort to Analog (VGA) adapters available from 3rd party vendors. Contact Matrox for details
- 32/64bit Matrox drivers for a variety of Microsoft® Windows® desktop/workstation/server operating systems, and Linux (a detailed list is available here).
- Matrox PowerDesk 3.0 (driver interface and utilities)