Matrox P690 Plus LP PCI
Reliable, ultra-low power graphics solution with wide enterprise flexibility
The low-profile Matrox P690 Plus LP PCI offers 256MB of graphics memory, full DualHead® support for two digital or analog monitors at high resolution and pristine image quality, and can be upgraded (via a Quad-HD15 cable) to drive four analog monitors. With ultra-low power consumption, fanless cooling, and unified display drivers for easy deployment across multiple systems, the P690 Plus LP PCI is suitable for a wide range of professional applications. This graphics card builds upon the reliability, stability, and features of the proven P-Series product line, making it an ideal choice for use in long-life environments.
- Matrox DualHead® technology with support for two digital or analog monitors at a time
- Independent resolutions* and stretched desktop both supported
- PCI card compatible with all PCI and PCI-X slots
- Aftermarket upgrade to quad analog display
Upgrade to quad head output via cable (CAB-L60-4XAF)
- Low-profile form factor to fit in a wider variety of systems
- Passive cooling (heat sink with no fan) for silent operation and extra reliability
- Ultra low power consumption: 11 watts
- Quad upgradeable option: An adapter cable with support for up to four analog monitors can be purchased separately to replace the factory-installed dual monitor cable
- Can be combined with an additional P690 Plus LP PCIe x16 or P690 Plus LP PCI graphics card for a 512MB quad-display solution including support for a stretched taskbar across all four monitors
- Unified driver package also compatible with other products in P-Series, G-Series, QID Series, MMS Series, Parhelia Series, and Extio Series
- Display drivers for Microsoft® Windows® 8.1 (32/64), Windows 8 (32/64), Windows 7 (32/64), Windows Vista® (32/64), Windows 2000, Windows XP (32/64), Windows Server® 2012 R2 (64), Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 (32/64), and Windows Server 2003 (32/64)*
- Easy-to-use Matrox PowerDesk desktop management software
- Support for customizable unattended installation of drivers for multi-system set-up
- Compatible with Matrox PowerSpace for augmented multi-display desktop functionality including multiple workspace configuration support, program autostart, desktop recall, RDP recognition support, and multi-system workspace import/export
- Joined graphics card mode enables an additional Matrox DualHead‡ or TripleHead± graphics card to work in tandem in one system to drive up to four displays using advanced multi-card features†
- Widescreen resolution support and additional functionality via Matrox PowerRes
- Display pivoting (rotation) support
- Global sales and technical support
- RoHS and WEEE compliant
- 3-year warranty
* Please read release note for intended drivers for details.
‡ With Joined graphics card mode, some DualHead graphics cards can be joined with a second compliant DualHead or TripleHead graphics card to drive up to four displays.
± In Joined graphics card mode, compliant TripleHead graphics cards are supported in DualHead mode only.
† Joined graphics card mode multi-display configurations can be obtained by downloading the Matrox PowerDesk-SE version 2.04 display driver and above.
- Matrox P690 Plus LP PCI graphics card
- LFH60-to-DVI-I dual-monitor adapter cable (1 foot)
- Two DVI-I-to-HD15 connector adapters
- LP bracket
- Matrox display drivers for Microsoft Windows XP and Windows 2000*
- Matrox PowerDesk desktop management software
* Please use the driver section for additional operating systems or contact us for information regarding operating systems not shown on the Matrox web site.