Matrox M9188 PCIe x16
Drive Multi-Display Monitoring Environments with Feature-Rich Octal Graphics Card
The Matrox M9188 PCIe x16 multi-display Octal graphics card addresses the need to visualize large amounts of data at once in order to effectively make decisions. The latest offering from the M-Series family is the world's first single-slot PCIe x16 octal card, featuring the ability to support both DisplayPort™ and DVI Single-Link outputs to ensure wide compatibility with today's monitors. With 2 GB of memory and advanced desktop management features, such as independent or stretched desktop modes, the M9188 drives energy, transportation, process control, financial trading, and other mission-critical environments with extraordinary performance.
- High-resolution eight DisplayPort or DVI monitor support
Support resolutions up to 2560 x 1600 (DisplayPort) and 1920 x 1200 (DVI) per output
- Native PCI Express (PCIe) x16 performance
Maximum bandwidth to ensure best performance
- 2 GB of memory
For enhanced performance in demanding multi-monitor control room monitoring applications
- ATX form factor
- Stretched and independent desktop modes
Expand your desktop across multiple monitors or set each monitor independent of each other
- Edge Overlap New for Windows 7
Easily and intuitively adjust the number of overlapping pixels to create a seamless, unified image on up to eight edge blending projectors.
- M-Series multi-card support1
Add an additional M-Series card into the same system to drive up to 16 displays from two cards
- Joined graphics card mode2
Insert two M-Series cards into the same system to drive even more monitors across a stretched desktop
- Matrox Clone
View a copy of one display on the other displays
- Wide enterprise flexibility
Unified driver package compatible with other Matrox products
- Matrox PowerDesk software
Easily configure and manage program windows on multiple monitors
- Multiple operating system support
Display drivers for Windows® 7 (32/64 bit), Windows Vista (32/64 bit), Windows XP (32/64 bit), Windows Server 2003/2008 (32/64 bit), and Linux
- Matrox M9188 PCIe x16 graphics card (with factory-installed ATX bracket)
- Eight miniDisplayPort to DisplayPort adapters
- Eight DisplayPort to DVI adapters
- CD with link to latest Matrox display drivers and PowerDesk desktop management software
1 Operating system, hardware and driver compatibility need to be verified for large monitor configuration arrays. Contact Matrox for details.
2 Available only under Microsoft XP and Windows 7 XDDM mode.