Matrox M9140 LP PCIe x16
The Matrox M9140 LP PCIe x16 quad graphics card renders pristine image quality on up to four monitors at resolutions up to 1920x1200 per output (digital or analog) for an exceptional multi-display user experience. With 512 MB of memory, the M9140 LP PCIe x16 offers advanced desktop management features such as independent or stretched desktop modes to drive business, industrial, and government applications with extraordinary performance. Its low-profile form factor makes it easy to integrate into a wide variety of systems. It offers multiple operating system support, and can be paired with another M9140 graphics card to support up to eight displays from a single system.
- High-resolution four monitor support
Supports up to 1920 x 1200 per output (digital or analog)
- Native PCI express x16 performance
Maximum bandwidth to ensure best performance
- 512 MB of memory
For enhanced performance in demanding multi-monitor applications
- Low-profile form factor
To fit in a wide variety of systems; includes bracket for full-height ATX form factor
- Passive cooling and low power consumption
Fanless design eliminates noise and increases product reliability
- Stretched and independent desktop modes
Expand your desktop across multiple monitors or set each monitor independent of each other
- Edge Overlap
Easily and intuitively adjust the number of overlapping pixels to create a seamless, unified image on up to eight edge blending projectors.
- M-Series multi-card support1
Add an additional M-Series card into the same system to drive up to 12 displays from two cards
- Joined graphics card mode2
Insert two M-Series cards into the same system to drive even more monitors across a stretched desktop
- Matrox Clone
View a copy of one display on the other displays
- Wide enterprise flexibility
Unified driver package compatible with other Matrox products
- Matrox PowerDesk software
Easily configure and manage program windows on multiple monitors
- Multiple operating system support
Display drivers for Microsoft® Windows® 10 (32-bit, 64-bit; non-WHQL), Windows Server® 2012 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Embedded Standard 7 (32-bit), Windows Vista® (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Server 2008 R1 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows XP (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Server 2003 and Linux®3
- Matrox M9140 LP PCIe x16 graphics card with factory-installed ATX bracket (low-profile bracket in the box)
- KX-20 to 4 x DVI-I quad monitor adapter cable
- Four DVI-I-to-HD15 connector adapters
- Matrox display drivers and PowerDesk desktop management software
- Download Matrox Remote PowerDesk software for thin computing
1 Operating system, hardware and driver compatibility need to be verified for large monitor configuration arrays. Contact Matrox for details.
2 Available only under Microsoft XP and Windows 7 XDDM mode when M9188 is the additional card.
3 M-Series cards support a wide range of Linux operating systems. Refer to the README file in the driver download section for compatible Linux distributions or contact Matrox directly.