Matrox M9138 LP PCIe x16
The Matrox M9138 LP PCIe x16 triple graphics card renders pristine image quality on up to three DisplayPort™ monitors at resolutions up to 2560 x 1600 per output, for an exceptional multi-monitor user experience. With 1 GB of memory and advanced desktop management features, such as independent and stretched desktop modes, the M9138 drives business, industrial, and government applications with extraordinary performance. Its low-profile form factor makes it easy to integrate into a wide variety of systems. It offers multiple operating system support, and can be paired with another M-Series card for additional monitor support.
- High-resolution three DisplayPort monitor support
Support resolutions up to 2560 x 1600 per output
- Native PCI Express x16 performance
Maximum bandwidth to ensure best performance
- 1 GB of memory
For enhanced performance in demanding multi-monitor applications
- Low-profile form factor
To fit in a wide variety of systems; includes bracket for full-height ATX form factor
- Passive cooling and low power consumption
Fanless design eliminates noise and increases product reliability
- Stretched and independent desktop modes
Expand your desktop across multiple monitors or set each monitor independent of each other
- Edge Overlap New for Windows 7
Easily and intuitively adjust the number of overlapping pixels to create a seamless, unified image on up to eight edge blending projectors.
- M-Series multi-card support1
Add an additional M-Series card into the same system to drive up to 11 displays from two cards
- Joined graphics card mode2
Insert two M-Series cards into the same system to drive even more monitors across a stretched desktop
- Matrox Clone
View a copy of one display on the other displays
- Wide enterprise flexibility
Unified driver package compatible with other Matrox products
- Matrox PowerDesk software
Easily configure and manage program windows on multiple monitors
- Multiple operating system support
Display drivers for Windows® 7 (32/64 bit), Windows Vista (32/64 bit), Windows XP (32/64 bit), Windows Server 2003/2008 (32/64 bit), and Linux
- Matrox M9138 LP PCIe x16 graphics card with factory-installed ATX bracket (low-profile bracket in the box)
- Three miniDP to DP adapters
- CD with link to latest Matrox display drivers and PowerDesk desktop management software
1 Operating system, hardware and driver compatibility need to be verified for large monitor configuration arrays. Contact Matrox for details.
2 Available only under Microsoft XP and Windows 7 XDDM mode when M9188 is the additional card.