Matrox M9125 PCIe x16
The Matrox M9125 PCIe x16 ATX dual dual-link graphics card renders pristine image quality on two digital 30" monitors at their native resolution of 2560x1600 for an exceptional multi-display user experience. With 512 MB of memory and advanced desktop management features, such as independent or stretched desktop modes, the M9125 drives business, industrial, and government applications with extraordinary performance. It offers multiple operating system support and can be paired with an additional M9125 graphics card to power up to four 30" high-resolution displays.
- Ultra-high two widescreen monitor support
For digital monitors each requiring 2560 x 1600
- Native PCI express x16 performance
Maximum bandwidth to ensure best performance
- 512 MB of memory
For enhanced performance in demanding multi-monitor applications
- ATX form factor
- Passive cooling and low power consumption
Fanless design eliminates noise and increases product reliability
- Stretched and independent desktop modes
Expand your desktop across multiple monitors or set each monitor independent of each other
- Edge Overlap New for Windows 7
Easily and intuitively adjust the number of overlapping pixels to create a seamless, unified image on up to eight edge blending projectors.
- M-Series multi-card support1
Add an additional M-Series card into the same system to drive up to 10 displays from two cards
- Joined graphics card mode2
Insert two M-Series cards into the same system to drive even more monitors across a stretched desktop
- Matrox Clone
View a copy of one display on the other displays
- Wide enterprise flexibility
Unified driver package compatible with other Matrox products
- Matrox PowerDesk software
Easily configure and manage program windows on multiple monitors
- Multiple operating system support
Display drivers for Windows® 7 (32/64 bit), Windows Vista (32/64 bit), Windows XP (32/64 bit), Windows Server 2003/2008 (32/64 bit), and Linux
- Matrox M9125 PCIe x16 graphics card (with factory-installed ATX bracket)
- Two DVI-I-to-HD15 connector adapters
- Matrox display drivers and PowerDesk desktop management software
1 Operating system, hardware and driver compatibility need to be verified for large monitor configuration arrays. Contact Matrox for details.
2 Available only under Microsoft XP and Windows 7 XDDM mode when M9188 is the additional card.