Matrox M9120 Plus LP PCIe x16
The Matrox M9120 Plus LP PCIe x16 low-profile, dual monitor graphics card renders pristine image quality on up to two displays, at resolutions up to 1920x1200 (digital) or 2048x1536 (analog) each. This card also supports up to four analog displays via an aftermarket quad-upgradeable cable, at resolutions of up to 1920x1200 each.
- High-resolution two monitor support
Support resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 (Digital) and 2048 x 1536 (Analog) per output
- Native PCI express x16 performance
Maximum bandwidth to ensure best performance
- Upgrade option to four monitor
Support four VGA displays via cable (CAB-L60-4XAF); enables up to 1920 x 1200 per output
- 512 MB of memory
For enhanced performance in demanding multi-monitor applications
- Low-profile form factor
To fit in a wide variety of systems; includes bracket for full-height ATX form factor
- Passive cooling and low power consumption
Fanless design eliminates noise and increases product reliability
- Stretched and independent desktop modes
Expand your desktop across multiple monitors or set each monitor independent of each other
- Edge Overlap
Easily and intuitively adjust the number of overlapping pixels to create a seamless, unified image on up to eight edge blending projectors.
- M-Series multi-card support1
Add an additional M-Series card into the same system to drive up to 12 displays from two cards
- Joined graphics card mode2
Insert two M-Series cards into the same system to drive even more monitors across a stretched desktop
- Matrox Clone
View a copy of one display on the other displays
- Wide enterprise flexibility
Unified driver package compatible with other Matrox products
- Matrox PowerDesk software
Easily configure and manage program windows on multiple monitors
- Multiple operating system support
Display drivers for Microsoft® Windows® 10 (32-bit, 64-bit; non-WHQL), Windows Server® 2012 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Embedded Standard 7 (32-bit), Windows Vista® (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Server 2008 R1 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows XP (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Server 2003 and Linux®3
- Matrox M9120 Plus LP PCIe x16 graphics card with factory-installed low-profile bracket (ATX bracket in the box)
- LFH60-to- 2 x DVI-I dual-monitor adapter cable (1 ft)
- Two DVI-I-to-HD15 connector adapters
- Matrox display drivers and PowerDesk desktop management software
1 Operating system, hardware and driver compatibility need to be verified for large monitor configuration arrays. Contact Matrox for details.
2 Available only under Microsoft XP and Windows 7 XDDM mode when M9188 is the additional card.
3 M-Series cards support a wide range of Linux operating systems. Refer to the README file in the driver download section for compatible Linux distributions or contact Matrox directly.