Matrox M9120 PCIe x16
The Matrox M9120 PCIe x16 ATX graphics card renders pristine image quality with dual monitor support at resolutions up to 1920x1200 (digital), or 2048x1536 (analog) for an exceptional multi-display user experience. Armed with 512MB of graphics memory and advanced desktop management, the M9120 drives business, government, and industrial applications with extraordinary performance on two high-resolution monitors in both independent and stretched desktop modes. It offers multiple operating system support and can be paired with a second Matrox M-Series graphics card if additional outputs are required.
- High-resolution dual monitor support
Support resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 (Digital) and 2048 x 1536 (Analog) per output
- Native PCI express x16 performance
Maximum bandwidth to ensure best performance
- 512 MB of memory
For enhanced performance in demanding multi-monitor applications
- ATX form factor
- Passive cooling and low power consumption
Fanless design eliminates noise and increases product reliability
- Stretched and independent desktop modes
Expand your desktop across multiple monitors or set each monitor independent of each other
- Edge Overlap New for Windows 7
Easily and intuitively adjust the number of overlapping pixels to create a seamless, unified image on up to eight edge blending projectors.
- M-Series multi-card support1
Add an additional M-Series card into the same system to drive up to 10 displays from two cards
- Joined graphics card mode2
Insert two M-Series cards into the same system to drive even more monitors across a stretched desktop
- Matrox Clone
View a copy of one display on the other displays
- Wide enterprise flexibility
Unified driver package compatible with other Matrox products
- Matrox PowerDesk software
Easily configure and manage program windows on multiple monitors
- Multiple operating system support
Display drivers for Windows® 7 (32/64 bit), Windows Vista (32/64 bit), Windows XP (32/64 bit), Windows Server 2003/2008 (32/64 bit), and Linux
- Matrox M9120 PCIe x16 graphics card (with factory-installed ATX bracket)
- Two DVI-I-to-HD15 connector adapters
- Matrox display drivers and PowerDesk desktop management software
- Download Matrox Remote PowerDesk software for thin computing
1 Operating system, hardware and driver compatibility need to be verified for large monitor configuration arrays. Contact Matrox for details.
2 Available only under Microsoft XP and Windows 7 XDDM mode when M9188 is the additional card.