Drive Multi-Monitor Applications with Extraordinary Performance
The Matrox M-Series multi-display graphics cards render pristine images across up to eight high-resolution monitors at resolutions up to 2560 x 1600 for an exceptional multi-monitor user experience. With up to 2 GB of memory and advanced desktop management features such as stretched and independent desktop modes, M-Series drives business, industrial, and government applications with extraordinary performance. M-Series graphics cards are easy to integrate into a wide variety of systems. Save valuable slot space and benefit from the ability to add multiple M-Series cards to achieve support for up to 16 displays from a single computer1.
- Up to 2 GB of memory
- Native PCI Express (PCIe) x16 performance
- Joined graphics card mode
- Stretched and independent desktop modes
- Edge Overlap functionality for multi-projector platforms2
- Pristine image quality for high resolution monitors, including DisplayPort™ monitors
- Wide enterprise flexibility
- Multiple operating system support
- Low profile and ATX form factors
Based on a new ASIC, these cards build upon the reliability and stability of previous Matrox products, and retain core Matrox benefits such as long life-cycles, top-to-bottom manufacturing, and unified display driver models for easy deployment across multiple systems.
Dual Monitor Solutions
- Matrox M9120 PCIe x16
- Matrox M9120 Plus LP PCIe x1
- Matrox M9120 Plus LP PCIe x16
- Matrox M9125 PCIe x16
- Matrox M9128 LP PCIe x16
Triple Monitor Solutions
Quad Monitor Solutions
- Matrox M9140 LP PCIe x16
- Matrox M9148 LP PCIe x16
- Matrox M9120 Plus LP PCIe x13
- Matrox M9120 Plus LP PCIe x163
Octal Monitor Solutions
1 Operating system, hardware and driver compatibility need to be verified for large monitor configuration arrays. Contact Matrox for details.
2 Supported by Matrox Windows 7 WDDM drivers (version 4.x)
3 Upgrade cable for four monitor support is sold separately.