Seneca Launches the Most Versatile, High Performance Media Player for Video Walls with Matrox Multi-display Graphics Cards
Partnering with Matrox Graphics, Seneca Introduces the prysmHD
Syracuse, NY / Montreal, QC — May 12, 2015 — Seneca®, a leading custom computer and appliance manufacturer providing solutions for the broadcast and digital signage markets, today announced the availability of the next generation video wall solution, prysmHD. The prysmHD has the horsepower to drive multiple media players simultaneously while being able to process additional features (such as scheduling, video analytics, and much more). This solution is ideal for digital signage, video walls, projection installs, kiosk displays, and digital menu boards.
“We were excited to partner with Matrox to provide a turnkey all-in-one solution for video wall projects,” says Jami McGraw, Product Development Manager, Seneca. “The prysmHD is a unique solution by combining best-in-class performance with a flexible form factor to introduce a true appliance for this market.”
Special Features and Benefits of the prysmHD:
- Powers up to 6 Simultaneous 4K/UHD displays or projectors
- Secure mini-display port connectors ensure ultimate reliability for installations
- Ideal for applications such as digital signage, control rooms, security and enterprise and industrial pro A/V
- Built-in EDID management for high-impact video walls
- Tested and Validated for mission critical applications
- Tuned OS, custom BIOS, and balanced drivers ensure best-in-class performance
- Small form factor 2U Chassis with Quiet and Cool design
Partnered with Matrox for a Best-in-class Media Player Solution
Seneca has partnered with Matrox Graphics to build a turnkey solution for digital signage video wall deployments. The prysmHD utilizes Matrox C-Series multi-display graphics cards to ensure the highest quality of text, video, and graphics. In addition, this appliance comes preloaded with Matrox PowerDesk software to provide customers a ready to use video wall digital signage appliance.
Special Features and Benefits of Matrox C-Series Graphics Cards:
- Drive up to 6 displays or projectors with maximum resolution of 4096x2160
- Simplify cabling by daisy-chaining DisplayPort 1.2 MST-capable displays
- Powerful performance with 2 GB of dedicated memory
- Matrox PowerDesk multi-display configuration and desktop management software
- Configure displays independently from one another or as a single ultra-large desktop across multiple displays
- Facilitate enterprise-wide deployment with multiple prysmHD units without any user interaction
“Customers benefit from Seneca’s choice of Matrox C680 to bring flexible display configuration capabilities to prysmHD,” said Caroline Injoyan, business development manager, Matrox Graphics. “This easy-to-use video wall appliance is optimized to deliver reliable and robust performance.”
Matrox will be featuring the prysmHD media player at InfoComm on June 13th - 19th in Orlando, stop by Matrox’s booth # 4053 to learn more.
For pricing and quotes of the prysmHD contact a Seneca Account Manager at (800) 227-3432.
For over 35 years, Seneca has met the needs of customers in diverse industries with original and partnered technology solutions. As a leading U.S.-based Custom Computer Manufacturer, Seneca serves the evolving needs of our Business, Government/Education, Digital Signage, Digital Security and Surveillance, Digital Health and Digital Broadcast customers nationwide. By establishing the highest standards for our products, we forge long-term, mutually beneficial partnerships that deliver results. Seneca is best known for our rigorously tested Nexlink brand of custom-built desktops, servers, notebooks and storage devices. Our success is built on service and consistent performance at every stage of the extended technology lifecycle.
Tel: (888) 844-8785
About Matrox Graphics Inc.
Matrox Graphics is a global manufacturer of reliable, high-quality ASICs, boards, appliances, and software. Backed by in-house design expertise and dedicated customer support, Matrox products deliver stellar capture, extension, distribution, and display. Engineering high-quality products since 1976, Matrox technology is trusted by professionals and partners worldwide. Matrox is a privately held company headquartered in Montreal, Canada. For more information, visit www.matrox.com/graphics.
Media Relations Manager
Tel: +1 (514) 822-6037