APCON Launches Technology Partner Program to Support Interoperability of Network Monitoring Tools, Complementary Technology and Switches
WILSONVILLE, Ore. – May 8, 2013 — APCON, the industry leader in intelligent network monitoring and security support solutions, today announced the launch of a technology partner program at Interop. The program was created in response to the critical need for interoperability between network monitoring tools and network monitoring aggregation switches.
The first companies to join the program include Corvil, Matrox® Graphics, nPulse, TS-Associates and WildPackets, each a leader in their market areas:
- Corvil is used to monitor the world's financial trading systems—its client list includes most of the household names from the capital markets. Corvil believes this functionality from APCON is important to improve the visibility and sustainability of monitoring in modern datacenters. Corvil's integration with APCON is available in beta today and will be generally available in July.
- Matrox Graphics Inc. is a leading manufacturer of professional multi-display graphics hardware, including fiber optic extension solutions. Matrox recently announced compatibility of its Avio™ KVM extenders and APCON IntellaPatch® Series 3000 XE network switches.
- nPulse Technologies, a performance leader in flow and packet capture and analysis and recently completed successful testing, combining APCON aggregation/switching/filtering capabilities with their Packet capture, monitoring and analysis platform. It enables a comprehensive packet capture and analysis platform that can scale across datacenter requirements of all sizes.
- TS-Associates, leaders in Precision Instrumentation of electronic trading systems, has successfully integrated Correlix and TipOff, its data flow instrumentation solutions, with APCON's time stamping capability.
- WildPackets, an industry leading provider of network and application performance analysis, develops hardware and software solutions that enable organizations of all sizes to record, analyze, troubleshoot, optimize, and secure their wired and wireless networks. WildPackets and APCON have agreed to certify interoperability between WildPackets Distributed Analysis Platform and APCON's INTELLAPATCH Aggregation switches.
"The availability of interoperable network monitoring tools and aggregation switches enable scalability and cost savings for companies," said Richard Rauch, President and CEO of APCON. "APCON's technology partner program reaffirms the commitment to our customers in providing best-in-class solutions without having to increase network IT budgets. We look forward to working with prominent partners to continue to make this happen."
About Matrox Graphics Inc.
Matrox Graphics is a leading manufacturer of graphics solutions for professional markets. In-house design expertise, top-to-bottom manufacturing, and dedicated customer support make our solutions the premier choice in industries that require stable, high-reliability products. Founded in 1976, Matrox is a privately held company headquartered in Montreal, Canada, with representation and offices in the Americas, Europe, and Asia. For more information, visit www.matrox.com/graphics.
Media Relations Manager
Tel: +1 (514) 822-6037
APCON develops innovative, scalable technology solutions to enhance network monitoring, support IT traffic analysis, and streamline IT network management and security. The company serves as the industry leader for state-of-the-art IT data aggregation, filtering, and network switching products, as well as leading-edge management-software support. Organizations in over 50 countries currently depend on APCON solutions in their network infrastructures. Customers include Global Fortune 500 companies, banks and financial services institutions, telecommunication and service providers, government and military organizations, and computer equipment manufacturers. For more information, visit www.apcon.com or follow on Twitter at @APCON.