- Shuttle Rolls Out Mini PC Solution to Drive Nine Full HD Displays using Matrox C900
2016/08/24 – The brand-new, single-slot Matrox C900 card, the world’s first to drive nine 1920 x 1200 displays at 60 Hz, is now available in a Shuttle XPC.
- Matrox Now Shipping C900 Graphics Card, World’s First Nine-Output Card
2016/08/17 – Single-slot card to drive nine displays in a 3x3 configuration, creating an ideal digital signage, presentation, and control room platform
- Matrox Mura IPX & C-Series Announced as Finalists for Prestigious AV Awards
2016/08/02 – Matrox video wall and multi-display graphics cards nominated for “Audio and Video Processing and Distribution Product of the Year” and “Digital Signage Product of the Year”
- Matrox and PanoTek Partner to Offer Innovative Video Wall Pixel Delivery Solutions to Asia-Pacific Markets
2016/07/19 – Award-winning Matrox video processing technology powers a new and versatile range of PanoTek video wall controllers for small to large-scale display walls
- Matrox Mura IPX 4K Capture and IP Decoder Cards Now Available to Feed the Most Dynamic and Informative Video Walls
2016/07/05 – Unprecedented stream density on a single card lets OEMs and AV system builders create advanced video wall controllers
Product Spotlight: Matrox Mura™ IPX Series
3 Questions: Matrox Wants You to Think of This and That When Designing 4K Systems
Commercial Integrator interviews David Chiappini, VP of research and development at Matrox Graphics Inc., to discuss key considerations when it comes to 4K distribution decision making. Important concepts include connector types, compression, IP-readiness, scalability, affordability, and more.
Video length: 5min 23s.