- Seneca® Launches the Next Generation of Video Wall Controllers with Matrox® Capture and Display Boards
2015/05/19 – Partnering with Matrox Graphics, Seneca Offers a Turnkey Video Wall Solution
- Matrox Mura MPX Capture and Display Boards to Drive Control Room Video Wall at 2015 NEC Solutions Showcase
2015/05/14 – Matrox Mura MPX video wall controller boards, Maevex H.264 encoders/decoders, C-Series graphics cards, TripleHead2Go external multi-display adapters and Avio fiber-optic KVM extenders to be featured at London’s AV and digital signage event of the year
- Seneca Launches the Most Versatile, High Performance Media Player for Video Walls with Matrox Multi-display Graphics Cards
2015/05/12 – Partnering with Matrox Graphics, Seneca Introduces the prysmHD
- Electric Utility Monitors National Power Grid with Matrox Extio KVM Extenders
2015/05/11 – Matrox Extio F2408 KVM extenders help centralize workstations in one, easy-to-maintain location while extending multi-monitor operator stations using minimal cabling
- Matrox at InfoComm 2015 — Product Preview
2015/04/27 – New 4K-over-IP technology, multi-display graphics cards, H.264 encoders/decoders, video wall controller boards, fiber-optic KVM extenders, broadcast streaming and recording appliance, and multi-camera recording app to be showcased
Product Spotlight: Matrox TripleHead2Go Digital SE
DSE 2015: Matrox Shows C-Series Quad-Output and Six-Output Video Cards
DSE 2015: Matrox C-Series Graphics Cards for Digital Signage
Matrox’s Caroline Injoyan presents Matrox C-Series multi-display graphics cards to rAVe Publications at Digital Signage Expo (DSE) 2015. The Matrox C420 low-profile, quad-output card features passive cooling for extra reliability and silent operation which are critical for small-form-factor systems and digital signage player PCs. The Matrox C680 single-slot, six-output board drives up to six UHD/4K displays and is ideal for higher resolution and higher display density installations and video walls. The bundled PowerDesk desktop management software meanwhile, simplifies multi-display setup while offering advanced features such as EDID management, bezel management, edge overlap, and pivot mode.
Video length: 1min 31s.