- Matrox Video Wall Products Available Through Midwich Group, the UK's Leading Trade-Only Distributor of Technology Solutions
2016/02/08 – Interactive digital signage, control room and AV-over-IP demonstrations will be featured on the Matrox stand at ISE 2016
- Matrox Unveils World’s First Single-Slot Graphics Card to Drive Nine 1920x1080 Displays for 3x3 Video Walls
2016/02/03 – Matrox C900 provides a stretched desktop across nine outputs making it ideal for digital signage, presentation and control room applications
- Matrox Products to Drive Video Walls and Deliver Video Wall Content throughout Integrated Systems Europe 2016
2016/01/29 – Matrox multi-monitor graphics cards, video wall controller cards and H.264 encoders & decoders will be featured in action by Avnet Embedded, Mitsubishi, VisioSign and VuWall
- Matrox to Feature Video Wall and Multi-operator Workstation Control Room Collaboration Systems at DistribuTECH 2016
2016/01/27 – Interactive demonstration will focus on how utility control room operators can safely share and record data and collaborate in real time for grid management and transmission & distribution
- Matrox Graphics to Present Interactive Digital Signage, Control Room and AV-over-IP Demonstrations at Integrated Systems Europe 2016
2016/01/26 – Multi-monitor graphics cards, H.264 encoders & decoders and video wall controller cards combine to give integrators and developers a detailed look at real-world video wall and operator workstation setups
Product Spotlight: Matrox Mura™ IPX Series
3 Questions: Matrox Wants You to Think of This and That When Designing 4K Systems
Commercial Integrator interviews David Chiappini, VP of research and development at Matrox Graphics Inc., to discuss key considerations when it comes to 4K distribution decision making. Important concepts include connector types, compression, IP-readiness, scalability, affordability, and more.
Video length: 5min 23s.