- Matrox C900 Nine-Output Graphics Card to Drive 3x3 Video Wall in Shuttle Booth at COMPUTEX 2016
2016/05/27 – World’s first single-slot card with nine 1920x1200 synchronized outputs offers simpler integration and lower cost of ownership
- Matrox Graphics to Demonstrate High-density 4K and 8K AV-over-IP Ecosystem at InfoComm 2016
2016/05/24 – Multi-stream H.264 encoders & decoders, video wall controller cards and multi-monitor graphics cards combine to give integrators and developers a detailed look at end-to-end IP-based infrastructures
- Medium UK partners with Matrox to distribute video wall and AV-over-IP solutions
2016/05/17 – Medium will carry the full line of Matrox Graphics products, with the initial focus on the video display wall and the AV-over-IP product range
- Matrox at InfoComm 2016 — Product Preview
2016/04/19 – 4K capture and IP encoder/decoder cards, multi-display graphics cards, H.264 encoders/decoders, video wall controller cards and lecture capture appliance to be showcased
- Matrox C-Series Multi-display Graphics Cards Named 2016 SCN InfoComm Installation Products Award Finalist
2016/04/14 – Vote “C-Series” for Most Innovative Digital Signage Product (Hardware)
Product Spotlight: Matrox Mura™ IPX Series
3 Questions: Matrox Wants You to Think of This and That When Designing 4K Systems
Commercial Integrator interviews David Chiappini, VP of research and development at Matrox Graphics Inc., to discuss key considerations when it comes to 4K distribution decision making. Important concepts include connector types, compression, IP-readiness, scalability, affordability, and more.
Video length: 5min 23s.