- Matrox at InfoComm 2016 — Product Preview
2016/04/19 – 4K capture and IP encoder/decoder cards, multi-display graphics cards, H.264 encoders/decoders, video wall controller cards and lecture capture appliance to be showcased
- Matrox C-Series Multi-display Graphics Cards Named 2016 SCN InfoComm Installation Products Award Finalist
2016/04/14 – Vote “C-Series” for Most Innovative Digital Signage Product (Hardware)
- Matrox Announces Next-Generation Maevex Multi-Encoding & Decoding Technology
2016/04/04 – Maevex 2 PCI Express cards, stand-alone appliances and OEM software & hardware to provide world-class capabilities for real-time, high-density encoding and streaming applications
- Matrox Graphics Products Available through Symco Inc. and its Distribution Subsidiary Stirling Communications
2016/03/23 – Value-added distributor takes on entire Matrox Graphics product line with particular emphasis on AV-over-IP solutions including Maevex H.264 encoders & decoders
- Matrox Maevex H.264 Encoders and Decoders Certified with Utelogy AV Control Platform for Use in Higher Education
2016/03/22 – Cost-effective, campus-wide AV distribution over standard IP networks is enabled using existing computers, cameras, media players, and document cameras
Product Spotlight: Matrox Mura™ IPX Series
3 Questions: Matrox Wants You to Think of This and That When Designing 4K Systems
Commercial Integrator interviews David Chiappini, VP of research and development at Matrox Graphics Inc., to discuss key considerations when it comes to 4K distribution decision making. Important concepts include connector types, compression, IP-readiness, scalability, affordability, and more.
Video length: 5min 23s.