- Matrox Wins Four Prestigious Industry Awards at InfoComm 2016
2016/06/23 – 4K IP multiviewer card, multi-channel streaming card, nine-output graphics card, and lecture capture appliance garner Best of Show honors
- Magma Thunderbolt and PCIe Expansion Systems Validated with Matrox Video Wall and AV-over-IP Solutions
2016/06/16 – System integrators can now quickly and easily create high-density encoding and decoding mobile command centers
- Matrox, Exxact Exhibit Shuttle Computer Group Barebones and Matrox Single-Slot Graphics Card for 3x3 Video Walls in Booths #N2047 and #N2935 at InfoComm
2016/06/07 – Shuttle Computer Group and Matrox® Graphics Inc., will showcase Shuttle’s XPC SH170R6 Cube PC with Matrox’s C900 nine-output graphics card in a 3x3 configuration in Matrox Booth #N2047 and Exxact Booth #N2935.
- Matrox Unveils Mura IPX 4K IP Decode and Display Card at InfoComm 2016
2016/06/06 – High-density IP decoding and four 4K outputs on a single card provide the power and versatility needed in control rooms for operator workstations, personal video walls and multiviewers
- Matrox MuraControl Video Wall Management Software Now Available for Matrox C-Series Multi-display Video Cards
2016/06/06 – Intuitive apps for Windows and iPad provide an easy way to manage video walls for digital signage, corporate and control room applications
Product Spotlight: Matrox Mura™ IPX Series
3 Questions: Matrox Wants You to Think of This and That When Designing 4K Systems
Commercial Integrator interviews David Chiappini, VP of research and development at Matrox Graphics Inc., to discuss key considerations when it comes to 4K distribution decision making. Important concepts include connector types, compression, IP-readiness, scalability, affordability, and more.
Video length: 5min 23s.