- Matrox Mura IPX Series 4K Capture and IP Encode/Decode Boards Honored with “Best of Show Award” at InfoComm 2015
2015/06/29 – Unprecedented stream density and low-bitrate, high-quality 4K H.264 encoding and decoding on a single card impress judges from Sound & Video Contractor Magazine
- Matrox H.264 Decoders and New Panasonic PTZ Camera Combine to Demonstrate Full HD Streaming at InfoComm 2015
2015/06/16 – Panasonic AW-HE130 cameras will feed IP streams to Matrox Maevex decoders and new Matrox Mura IPX 4K decode boards
- Matrox Maevex H.264 Encoder Validated by Scala to Stream Live Content over IP to Scala Digital Signage Players
2015/06/15 – Integrators can now cost-effectively incorporate live, low-bandwidth video streams at end-point Scala players to build even more attention-grabbing signage
- Matrox C680 Multi-display Graphics Card Certified by Scala
2015/06/11 – Six-head graphics card powers Scala digital signage software
- Matrox C-Series Multi-display Graphics Cards Chosen by Sherlock Systems to Power New 4K and HD Video Wall Media Players
2015/06/10 – SherPlayer-SSI-Q87N-EXT4, incorporating Matrox C420 quad-output card, to be featured at InfoComm
Product Spotlight: Matrox TripleHead2Go Digital SE
Setting the Agenda
“The world is at a point where it is turning the curve toward total AV immersion,” says David Chiappini, VP of research and development at Matrox Graphics.
“[AV over IP] is going to become the basic method of communication for everything going forward; it’s very technical but it allows for such a level of flexibility.
“Because of that, HDBaseT and other methods of distribution to get many screens to many places will all fall short as IP becomes more and more useable. The implementations that companies bring to market along with products becoming more mature and built out will accelerate the proliferation of AV content to everybody. It’s not only going to be Netflix on your iPhone on the train, it’s going to be people working with five others in their team who are geographically spread out and accomplishing the best work they can for their company. Distance learning will increase as well. All of that will begin to permeate everything we do, whether that’s going to be to enhance advertising work or learning productivity—even entertainment will move in this direction.”
“The pervasive trend that we see is that there’s been a drive to have anybody’s content anywhere and available easily for consumption; whether that’s for visualisation, storage, or otherwise.
“That’s what’s really driven our core technology portfolio.”