- Matrox and PanoTek Partner to Offer Innovative Video Wall Pixel Delivery Solutions to Asia-Pacific Markets
2016/07/19 – Award-winning Matrox video processing technology powers a new and versatile range of PanoTek video wall controllers for small to large-scale display walls
- Matrox Mura IPX 4K Capture and IP Decoder Cards Now Available to Feed the Most Dynamic and Informative Video Walls
2016/07/05 – Unprecedented stream density on a single card lets OEMs and AV system builders create advanced video wall controllers
- Matrox Wins Four Prestigious Industry Awards at InfoComm 2016
2016/06/23 – 4K IP multiviewer card, multi-channel streaming card, nine-output graphics card, and lecture capture appliance garner Best of Show honors
- Magma Thunderbolt and PCIe Expansion Systems Validated with Matrox Video Wall and AV-over-IP Solutions
2016/06/16 – System integrators can now quickly and easily create high-density encoding and decoding mobile command centers
- Matrox, Exxact Exhibit Shuttle Computer Group Barebones and Matrox Single-Slot Graphics Card for 3x3 Video Walls in Booths #N2047 and #N2935 at InfoComm
2016/06/07 – Shuttle Computer Group and Matrox® Graphics Inc., will showcase Shuttle’s XPC SH170R6 Cube PC with Matrox’s C900 nine-output graphics card in a 3x3 configuration in Matrox Booth #N2047 and Exxact Booth #N2935.
Product Spotlight: Matrox Mura™ IPX Series
3 Questions: Matrox Wants You to Think of This and That When Designing 4K Systems
Commercial Integrator interviews David Chiappini, VP of research and development at Matrox Graphics Inc., to discuss key considerations when it comes to 4K distribution decision making. Important concepts include connector types, compression, IP-readiness, scalability, affordability, and more.
Video length: 5min 23s.