PowerStream Plus Software
Complete Reach and Control
Maevex PowerStream Plus Software and APIs
Matrox PowerStream Plus™ is the most advanced AV-over-IP software management tool on the market. This powerful software application provides complete reach and control over the entire Maevex network topology through an easy-to-use interface.
Compatible with the complete Maevex family of products—Maevex 6100 PCIe® encoder card, Maevex6150 stand-alone appliance as well as the extant Maevex 5100 encoders and decoders—PowerStream Plus delivers remote control over all network-connected units from one central location. Operators gain flexibility over all network connections—zoom out for a macro-level overview of the entire Maevex infrastructure, and drill in on particular units or groups to fine tune parameters for each stream within a given device. PowerStream Plus lets you choose from three levels of implementation to best suit your needs:
PowerStream Plus for Easy Deployment
Gain plug-and-play functionality and full access to the complete feature set immediately after download with a mature and easy-to-use user interface. This complimentary software renders all Maevex 6100 and 5100 encoders and decoders entirely configurable and manageable from a single interface, accessible from anywhere on the network. The software’s easy and intuitive management allows you to:
- Simplify set-up with auto discovery of any Maevex unit on the subnet, and easy manual addition for units outside the subnet.
- Control what features users can access by establishing credentialed profiles for any system operator.1
- Fine-tune encode/decode parameters and adjusts bitrates for any stream.1
- Stream via multiple protocols (RTP, RTSP, MPEG2.TS, with RTMP coming soon).1
- Record or schedule recording to a shared network drive or NAS; access content on-demand at a later time.1
- Group encoders and/or decoders and identify groups by name; adjust settings for multiple selected units and configure to the same parameters.
- Manage inputs and Chroma sub-sampling pixel formats.1
- Choose preconfigured composite outputs such as picture-in-picture (PIP) and mosaic.1
- Manage and save favorite configurations and apply to other devices.1
- Adjust, scale, and crop content to suit different outputs and ensure pristine visuals for all transmissions.
- Deliver Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMPv2) support for network administration and management.1
- Access an unlimited number of streams through third-party technology like streaming media servers, content delivery networks (CDNs), and more, ensuring your system receives the content it requires.
- Balance display quality needs with bandwidth demands to optimize performance.2
- Switch channels or streams at each decoder without need for additional equipment.2
- And much more…
The separate Maevex Firmware Updater tool ensures you are always running the most current version of the software and allows for system-wide or chosen deployment from a single software tool. PowerStream Plus is compatible with Microsoft® Windows® 10 (64-bit), Server® 2012 R2, Windows 8.1 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Server 2012, Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit), and Windows Server 2008 R2, and will soon work on Linux and other operating systems.
1. Maevex 6100 Series.
2. Maevex 5100 Series.